Data Management & Collection Solutions
Streamlining Your Data Collection and Analysis
Collecting research is an incredibly important process for many organisations. Keeping current records is vital, even more vital is ensuring they are accurate. But this can be a time-consuming and repetitive process.
A bespoke software solution can streamline your data collection and analysis to offer a number of benefits including:
- Cost savings from fewer man hours spent on data collection
- Improved accuracy of data
- Simplified data exporting for faster analysis
Custom Desktop and Web Based Application Development
We’ve worked with a wide range of medical organisations and charities to help them improve the way they collect and analyse their data and we would be happy to do the same for you.
Some of the data management solutions we have developed include:
- Customisable questionnaires for web (desktop) and tablet devices (iPad/Android) for quick data collection. Data can then be securely downloaded to third party systems or sent via a secure online portal.
- Online data entry collection system with real time validation and advanced data export functionality for analysis and reporting via other applications.
- A distributed data entry system that collates data from a central database and local registries. Registry data can be sent automatically via a secure online portal or manually exported and re-imported into the central database to remove the need for double entry.
- A purpose built CMS for reporting and interrogating data. Off the shelf CMS systems don’t allow the flexibility to display customisable reports based on differing data sets, a purpose built system gives you full control over the content and how it is displayed.
Our bespoke medical systems can be particularly useful if you need specific data analysis functionality you can’t find from ‘off the shelf’ products.
If you could benefit from such custom data management & collection solutions, contact us today for more information.
Be brave, get in touch to discuss your plans.