Whether your business processes are holding you back, or you have a product that isn’t quite giving you that competitive advantage you’re looking for, we can combine our in house skills in solving problems with cutting edge technical software solutions to help you achieve and exceed your goals.
Your clients rely on you to keep their labs running smoothly. They need regular equipment calibration and servicing, and they need to be fully compliant, accredited and certified.
Your research is vitally important. If successful, you could improve understanding and outcomes for people with conditions around the world.
We always focus on getting you a solution that doesn’t just fulfil your requirements but really works for you and exceeds your expectations. We have a huge thirst for knowledge and like to integrate with your existing team to make sure we fully understand your business and that the software we create fits in with your existing processes reducing time wasting.
1. Initial discussionFirst, we’ll take the time to discuss and understand your ideas and challenges so that you can receive some honest, experienced advice and understand how we can help you develop your idea.
2. Outline strategyNext, we’ll work together to outline requirements and build a strategy, with flexibility built in to ensure that new ideas can be integrated as we progress.
3. Main developmentThen, we’ll enter the main development phase, during which you’ll be kept in the loop at all times, so you can review the solution and make necessary changes at every stage.
4. Testing & releaseFinally, once we’ve finished, the solution will be rigorously tested and we’ll support your transition to market, ensuring you can be totally confident when you roll out your product.
5. The futureBioMedical will ensure you feel supported, heard and understood by experienced professionals who speak your language, and take every challenge in their stride, ensuring you’re happy at each stage of development and implementation.
BioMedical Computing Ltd
Watch Oak Business Centre
To contact us, please fill in the form below.